Following the huge success of our immigration workshop in September, jobs.ac.uk are once again helping the UK HE sector by hosting a brand new event on Thursday 10th February 2011 at University of Warwick to explore changes to UK immigration policy and the implications for international staff recruitment.
This unique discussion-led event will once again include expert speakers from the UK Border Agency & Eversheds, UK university case studies and lots of discussion.
In just a few hours, you will:
- Get practical tips and updates on changes to Tier 1 & Tier 2 of the UK immigration system (including the latest on the migrant cap)
- Learn about the new immigration fees
- Get instant answers to your immigration questions, direct from experts
- Hear real case studies – gain an insight into the international recruitment strategy and campaigns of other universities and hear what lessons they learnt
- Network and share experiences with the speakers and your peers from other HEI’s
In short, if you are responsible for your institutions international staff recruitment, implement activities to attract international academic and research staff or advise on immigration, this is a must attend event!
Registration for the workshop is only £149 + VAT per delegate which includes access to the full workshop programme, refreshments and pastries, a full carvery lunch and significant networking opportunities.
Save money by booking early! Register before Friday 17th December to secure a place at the workshop for just £99 + VAT.
For more information about the event or to book online, visit our event website at: http://events.jobs.ac.uk/
This must-attend workshop promises to be informal, informative and enjoyable, but due to the popularity of the topic, places are limited so register your place today to avoid disappointment!
If you would like more information about this event or have any queries, please contact Carl Freelove, on
+44 (0)24 7615 0083 or email email@example.com