Still using traditional paper-based methods to recruit staff? Looking for a more cost-effective e-recruitment solution?
Did you know that jobs.ac.uk joined forces with e-recruitment provider, WCN Plc, and recently launched e-jobs – an innovative “low-cost” Applicant Tracking System for HE?
e-jobs has been designed specifically for Higher Education and will help with everything from advertising a vacancy, evaluating candidate responses and scheduling interviews to making an appointment.
What makes e-jobs unique?
- Charged on a ‘per vacancy’ basis so incredibly cost-effective
- Online scoring, shortlisting and interview scheduling
- Automated candidate reminders
- Confidential equal opportunities recording and reporting
- Record when international candidate visas expire
- Powerful reporting suite & full data exports to Excel
- Developed using feedback from 15 top UK universities